Conference Registration Fee
|–||Before 30th Nov, 2018||After 30th Nov, 2018||On 8th Feb, 2019|
|Physicians||1365.00 AED||1575.00 AED||1890.00 AED|
|Nurse||945.00 AED||1155.00 AED||1575.00 AED|
|Students (*)||630.00 AED||840.00 AED||1050.00 AED|
1. Onsite RegistrationRegistration opens Thursday, February 07, 2019 at 07:30 in the pre-function area of the Al Baraha Ballroom at the conference venue intercontinental hotel Dubai Festival City.
- Step 1: Sign in on the onsite system, validate their details and print out their name badge with barcode
- Step 2: Head towards the welcome pack collection point that contains the scientific program
- Step 3: Swipe their barcode before every session to ensure gaining CME points
2. Group RegistrationNon-sponsoring Companies that would like to purchase a group of delegates passes attending the conference may do so by using the special group registration fee. For information on group registration please contact email@example.com group consists of a minimum of 10 persons as such: Early bird rate (Until November 1st) 10 Doctors – AED 13650.00 Standard rate (Until January 1st 2019) 10 Doctors – AED 15750.00
3. InclusionsThe registration fee to the any of the passes below will cover
- Conference literature
- Access to the exhibition area
- Certificate of CME
- Lunch and coffee breaks for the conference only.
4. PaymentPayment should preferably be made online through our online registration module. Following mode of payment is accepted (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and Maestro). Not available now Payments can also be done by direct bank transfer.
|Account Name||CME Conferences organizing|
|Bank Name||National Bank Of Abu Dhabi|
|Bank Address||Mall of the Emirates, Dubai, UAE|
5. Receipt On ParticipationUpon completion of registration and confirmation on payment you will receive an email confirming your registration. The confirmation will contain a registration number which will be used during registration.
6. Cancellations / Refunds / No ShowOne month or more prior to the announced event date: refunds are provided AED 100.00 less of indicated registration fees. For international accounts, no refunds are available. Cancellation received one month prior to the announced event date will not be refunded, as material for each meeting registrant has already been prepared. No refunds will be issued for no-shows. CME Conferences organizing Dubai reserves the right to modify or cancel any or all activities associated with this meeting due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event that we have to unexpectedly cancel the meeting, the registration fee, less a processing charge, will be returned to each registrant.
7 . VAT 5% >A value-added tax (VAT)
Conference Registration Form